Friday, July 1, 2011

preparing

In about one week, I will be heading up north to NYC! Preparations are being made to ensure that the garden, pup, and CSA subscription will be cared for while I'm away.

Earlier this week, I found out my future suitemate's (meaning that we share the bathroom) email address, so I looked her up on facebook and she looks really cool and I also checked out her graphic design portfolio on Behance.com and was very impressed.
She's from NY state, so it'll be really great to have someone from the region to hang out with and show me the ropes.

As the School of Visual Arts draws nearer, my internship for Mperfect Design comes closer to an end. I'll be really sad to leave Matt and Jason. I've learned so much from them and they're soo much fun to work with. I hope in my future occupations I am surrounded by humorous people! I also really loved the caliber of projects they had. For example, they are currently working on projects with the Nulu Festival, Yew Dell Gardens, the Speed Art Museum, and Actors Theatre. I hope they can still carry on when I leave (insert humor here).

No comments:

Post a Comment